The Bill Gates Scholarships And Funds programme was established in October 2000 by a donation of $210m from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge; this is the largest ever single donation to a UK university. Scholarships and funds are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge
- The University Composition monetary platform at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2018-19 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge.
- A citizen of any country within and outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge
For more information please visit their official website.
Eligible Regions: Open for all (except citizens of United Kingdom)
How to Apply
Apply online through the given website below
Download Application Form
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.