The Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute (ZJU-UoE Institute) is a collaboration in the field of Biomedical Sciences between Zhejiang University of China and The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom. The two universities are establishing an international research institute at the International Campus of Zhejiang University in Haining, Zhejiang, that builds on the existing strengths of both, and aims to foster collaborations in teaching and research. The Institute will provide undergraduate education programmes that produce students with academic excellence, leadership skills, innovative capacity and global vision.
Applications are invited from International students who wants to obtain an Undergraduate degree program in Biomedical Sciences at Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute (ZJE).
Location: China (Available for all international students)
This scholarship program covers the following:
- Exemption from tuition fees
- living allowance of up to CNY 17,000/ year
- accommodation allowance of 8000 CNY/year
- medical insurance cover (normal cost CNY 3,200)
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have been offered a place on the Integrative Biomedical Sciences programme for entry in 2017-2018.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com with all supporting documents.
Visit the school official portal