The Workplace Centre Limited is a World Class Skills Development and HR/ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Job Title: Experienced Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2017
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working and residing in the state.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Must have relevant sales experience in similar role.
- Must not be more than 35 years by December 2017.
- Sales Experience in the Financial Sector (Banks, MFBs, Insurance, etc) is required.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume with the role “Experienced Sales Executive” as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org